Fire Roller Shutters
Fire Roller Shutters are designed to prevent the spread of fire for a limited amount of time.
Fire Roller Shutters are certified to meet EN 13421-1:2003, A2:2016 and EN 16034:2014 standards and manufactured under CPR EU 305 / 2011 harmonised standards. Fire Roller Shutters are designed to stop the spread of fire for a limited amount of time.
All types of non-residential properties including: Schools, Shops, Factories, Garages, Retail Properties, Hospitals, Canteens and Catering Facilities, Warehouses etc.
Sizes available: Up to 6.0mtrs Wide x 5.0mtrs High
- Certified to offer up to 4 Hours Protection
- Tested and Certified to EN 16034: 2014
- Available in sizes up to 6.0 metres wide (depending on application)
- Electrically Operated (Single or 3-Phase)
- Galvanised or Polyester Powder Coated Finishes
- Optional Smoke Seals
- Optional Programmable Control Panel
Fire Roller Shutters can be configured to automatically close by one of the following methods:
- Fire Alarm Interface: when linked to a suitable fire alarm system, the roller shutter will descend at a controlled speed on activation of the fire alarm.
- Fire Control Panel, with optional Audio/Visual & Battery Back-Up System which can be programmed to work in a number of ways, when linked to a suitable fire alarm system, the roller shutter will descend at a controlled speed on activation of the fire alarm.
- The curtain is built using traditional 50mm or 75mm cold rolled formed steel galvanised laths.
- The curtain is laterally secured using steel endcaps.
- ‘T’ profile bottom rail fitted to the base of the roller shutter curtain.
Guides & Structure:
- The roller shutter structure is secured to either side of the opening using two full height steel angles with concealed fixings.
- The coil end plates are bolted to the support angles to create the main roller shutter structure.
- The roller assembly is supported between the coil end plates.
- The guide channels are bolted to the main upright structures.
- The guides are manufactured using high grade cold rolled 3mm steel sections, available in either 65mm, 75mm or 100mm standard or wind lock profiles.
- Galvanised / Painted Finish
- Polyester Powder Coated Finish
- Plastisol Coated Curtain
If you would like more information about our Fire Roller Shutters or for a free estimate please feel free to contact us.
Get a free estimate today!
We’ll put together a customized estimate and work with you to get started on your next project. Let’s build something together!