Commercial & Retail Roller Shutters
Physical and Reliable Security from Combat Doors.
Our Commercial & Retail Roller Shutters are manufactured to EN 60335-2-95 and are available in a wide variety of specifications and finishes, suitable for many types of commercial and light industrial applications.
Each roller shutter door is designed to suit individual requirements. We use high-quality materials and components in the construction of our roller shutters to ensure a long service life, this is a testament to our very first roller shutter which is still in good working order after over twenty five years of daily use !
We provide a nationwide installation service and all work is covered by our on-site parts and labour warranty.
All types of non-residential properties including; Shops, Offices, Schools, Factories, Hospitals, Canteens etc.
- Manual Operation – Sizes up to 2.5mtrs Wide x 2.5mtrs High
- Electric Operation – Sizes up to 7.5mtrs Wide x 4.0mtrs High*
- Steel: The curtain is built using traditional 75mm cold rolled formed steel galvanised laths, available in either solid, perforated, punched or plastisol coated.
- The curtain is laterally secured using high-grade nylon end caps, fitted to alternate laths.
The curtain bottom rail bar is available in either ‘T’ or ‘L’ profiles.
Custom Curtains: Aluminium, Punched, Punched & Glazed Aluminium. Steel or Aluminium Tube and Link .
Guides & Structure:
- The roller shutter structure is secured to the opening using two full height steel angles with concealed fixings, the coil end plates are welded to the top of the angles to create the main upright structure.
- The coil end plates support the roller barrel assembly.
- The guide channels are bolted to the main upright structures.
- The guides are manufactured using high-grade cold rolled 3mm galvanised steel sections, available in either 65mm, 75mm or 100mm profiles.
- Manually Operated: Push-up via the assistance of a counter balanced spring.
- Security: Bullet Pin Locks, Transverse Centre Lock or Ground Locks.
- Electrically Operated: via high-quality tubular motor with integral limit switches, manual override facility, and a thermal safety cut-out.
- A safety brake system is incorporated into the roller barrel assembly to prevent uncontrolled descent.
- Controls: Low voltage key or push button switch, rolling code remote control.
Optional Electrically Operated Roller Shutter Equipment:
- Fire Alarm Interface
- Battery Backup System
- Group Controller System (multiple roller shutter controller)
- GSM Controller
- Photocells & Safety Sensors
- Galvanised / Painted Finish
- Polyester Powder Coated Finish
- Plastisol Coated Curtains
Being a full commercial door and roller shutter specialist, we are able to offer a combined Shop Front and Roller Shutter Package. This ensures the roller shutters and shop fronts are designed to work together and vastly improves the appearance of your shop front without the hassle of dealing with two or more companies. Please contact us for more information or for a free estimate or just complete the form below.
Our roller shutter doors are manufactured in accordance with EN 60335-2-95 Directives.
Get a free estimate today!
We’ll put together a customized estimate and work with you to get started on your next project. Let’s build something together!