Aluminium Casement Windows are a tried and tested economic method of thermally efficient glazing.
Both our 45mm and 50mm profile window systems are ideal to create open out, top and side hung casement window styles.
Available in Non-Thermal as standard, our windows can also be thermally improved for increased efficiency, the thermal break minimises the heat transfer and subsequent heat loss by bridging the aluminium with a resin barrier.
- Thermally improved system achieves a U-value of 2.2W/m2K (as specified by current building regulations)
- 45mm Window systems may be used as replacements for steel window frames – often specified when planning restrictions must be met
- 45mm casement window is externally beaded for economy
- 50mm casement window is internally beaded, with a greater range of hardware
- Casement Windows can be used independently or incorporated into our Shop Front or Curtain Walling Systems.
Our Aluminium Casement windows are Double Glazed as standard, with a wide range of glass types including Planitherm, Low ‘E’, Self Cleaning or Solar Control.
For higher performance thermally efficient aluminium windows please also see our Thermal Windows Page.
If you would like more information about our aluminium casement windows or a free estimate please don’t hesitate to Contact Us.
Get a free estimate today!
We’ll put together a customized estimate and work with you to get started on your next project. Let’s build something together!